http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/untilsu
> 這好用喔-----吵架英語109句!哈哈哈
>
> 為了因應台灣加入WTO增進國際競爭力避免無謂的紛爭,
> 特此提供各位相對應的英文抱怨專業用詞;
> 請各位妥善利用多多練習,之後遇到外國人時就可以口若懸河,滔滔不絕,面不改色的極盡羞辱
> 之能事。
> 001.Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
> 002.You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!
> 003.What's wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
> 004.You shouldn't have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
> 005.You're a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
> 006.Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
> 007.Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
> 008.What's your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
> 009.I hate you! 我討厭你!
> 010.I don't want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
> 011.You're crazy! 你瘋了!
> 012.Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
> 013.Don't bother me. 別煩我。
> 014.Knock it off. 少來這一套。
> 015.Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
> 016.Leave me alone. 走開。
> 017.Get lost. 滾開!
> 018.Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
> 019.You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
> 020.It's none of your business. 關你屁事!
> 021.What's the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
> 022.How dare you! 你敢!
> 023.Cut it out. 省省吧。
> 024.You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
> 025.You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
> 026.I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。
> 027.I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(常用)
> 028.I've had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
> 029.Shut up! 閉嘴!
> 030.What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
> 031.Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
> 032.What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
> 033.How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
> 034.Who says? 誰說的?
> 035.That's what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
> 036.Don't look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
> 037.What did you say? 你說什麼?
> 038.You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
> 039.You make me so mad. 你氣死我了啦。
> 040.Drop dead. 去死吧!
> 041.fXXk off. 滾蛋。
> 042.Don't give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。
> 043.Don't give me your excuses/No more excuses. 別找藉口。
> 044.You're a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
> 045.You're an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
> 046.You bastard! 你這雜種!
> 047.Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
> 048.You're nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
> 049.It's not my fault. 不是我的錯。
> 050.You look guilty. 你看起來心虛。
> 051.I can't help it. 我沒辦法。
> 052.That's your problem. 那是你的問題。
> 053.I don't want to hear it. 我不想聽!
> 054.Get of f my back. 少跟我囉嗦。
> 055.Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
> 056.Who do you think youre talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
> 057.Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
> 058.Youre so careless. 你真粗心。
> 059.Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
> 060.I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
> 061.What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
> 062.I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
> 063.I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
> 064.That's terrible. 真糟糕!
> 065.Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
> 066.I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
> 067.You're a disgrace. 你真丟人!
> 068.I'll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
> 069.Don't nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
> 070.I'm sick of it. 我都膩了。
> 071.You're such a bitch! 你這個婊子!
> 072.Stop screwing/fooling/messing arou nd! 別鬼混了!
> 073.Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
> 074.You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/你一無是處!
> 075.You've gone too far! 你太過分了!
> 076.I loathe you! 我討厭你!
> 077.I detest you! 我恨你!
> 078.Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
> 079.Don't be that way! 別那樣!
> 080.Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
> 081.You're impossible. 你真不可救藥。
> 082.Don't touch me! 別碰我!
> 083.Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
> 084.Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你/從我的生命中消失吧。
> 085.You're a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
> 086.Don't give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
> 087.You'll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
> 088.We're through. 我們完了!
> 089.Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一團糟!
> 090.You've ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
> 091.I can't believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
> 092.You're away too far. 你太過分了。
> 093.I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
> 094.I'm telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
> 095.I could kill you! 我宰了你!
> 096.That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!
> 097.I can't believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
> 098.You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
> 099.Don't push me ! 別逼我!
> 100.Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
> 101.Don't waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
> 102.Don't make so much noise. I´m working. 別吵,我在幹活。
> 103.It's unfair. 太不公平了。
> 104.I'm very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
> 105.Don't panic! 別怕!
> 106.What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
> 107.Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
> 108.You asked for it. 你自找的。
> 109.Nonsense! 鬼話!
>
>